Sunday, September 12, 2010

Entering the World of Blogging

Little did I know I have been blogging all along. Much to the dismay of my friends on Facebook, I wrote long posts, never a short one. I thought I was just being a better FB friend by "giving more of myself". I figured all these other people are so superficial and never share much about themselves. Me on the other hand, I thought I was offering a rich and special friendship that others could not replicate! I have been immersing my friends with EVERYTHING Diane  and who knew they were secretly cursing my every post!

Well, chalk it up to, I'm past 30 years old so what do I know about technology, social networking, and what is hip! Now that the door has been opened, get ready ya'll, I shall be enlightened! From this day forward I will walk through the land of Blogging. Now, don't think I have gotten all high and mighty. I still could care less about proper grammar and if I misspell something. I can't be bothered with such frivolities! Besides I have done all the hard work of thinking and typing, the least you can do is correct my grammer and spelling on your own time! Especially since I will be enriching your life with my "wisdom & ravings". Your sure to come back again and again and again!

So here I go, wish me luck. I might take several days just to play around with it, changing the look, or playing with settings.  Goodnight all until my first legit ramblings!

No comments:

Post a Comment